Monday, August 8, 2011

Commercial Experience

In 1997 I worked at KeyPoint Insurance Systems as a C programmer in a Unix environment. Unfortunately they didn't have enough for me to do and I became redundant.

I converted a Pascal program to Visual Program. This program processed the results of Triathlon sporting events.

I worked for 14 months for a company on a Flight planning program for light aircraft, a large Accounting program and a number of smaller projects.

I also did some C++ work for a commercial Typing Tutor program. 'TypeSmart' as it is now called is an excellent program.

In 2004 I did some Excel and VBA work for the Bureau of Meterology, which involved a database of thousands of spare parts.

I have run hundreds of computer courses at the CAE over a period of 10 years. Most courses involved programming languages including Qbasic, Visual Basic, C++, Java, VBA, VBScript. Other courses included DOS, HTML, XML. Earlier courses included Introduction to the Internet and email courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment